söndag 31 maj 2015

Welcome to HeartRateBLE support website.

Privacy Policy.

This Privacy Policy governs the manner in which BPTK BrainPower Timo Kinnunen collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a 'User') of the HeartRateBLE application ('App').

Personal identification information includes all information or data that is associated with an identifiable person.

App does not share, sell or store your location or other personal identification information.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi . I have perchased this app but when I try to install I get this erro code 0x80073CF6 ...help...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi I am from Mexico. I am usin a Polar H10 smart band!! And do it! I would like to helpe you to test! thanks!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej PastorSinPanza. I would like to know if Polar H10 does function together with HeartRateNow. That is a good test. Thank you.

    SvaraRadera
  4. How do I get to use the trial? Want to test to make sure it works with my suunto hrm. Please explain? thank yoy

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. There is a newer app by name "HeartRateNow". You can try it for free in 15 days. App "HeartRateBLE" is old and maybe not so good. Thank you for contacting me and good luck.

      Radera